VISION TO LEGACY PROJECT
"Then the Lord answered me and said: 'Write the VISION and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the VISION is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.'" -Habakkuk 2:2-3
The VISION TO LEGACY Project is the new core of providing a foundation for financial literacy by helping individuals and families through the six-step process to reaching the pinnacle peak of having, enjoying, and leaving a legacy that can be taught from generation to generation.
As illustrated in the picture above, the six steps in the project are:
(1) Writing the Vision: What is the vision that has been given to you that defines what you are supposed to be working toward? How does being financially secure allow you to pursue the vision? Do your goals align with the vision? Has the vision been written down so you remain focused in your purusit of the vision?
(2) Protect the Vision: Once the vision has been clearly defined and are in pursuit of the vision, protecting the vision is vitally important. Three important insurances to help protect and finance the pursuit of the vision are the purchasing of life insurance as well as both health and disability insurances.
(3) Restoring Your Credit for the Vision: What is the the number one hinderance that adults battle with for a majority of their lives that prevents them from pursuing their vision? 58 percent of adults 18 and older battle with a credit score less than 680. Most Americans have a debt-to-income (DTI) ratio that consumes more than 50 percent of their net income per month. Through enrollment into our credit restoration program, accountability between our professional staff and the client will ensure that client's credit is restored to be in pursuit of their vision.
(4) Invest in the Vision: The vision has been cast, the vision is protected, and the path has been cleared to pursue the vision. The next step now is to start investing in the vision. Whether it is through a personal business entrepreneurship, becoming an agent with our credit restoration program, or advancing in your career while saving for retirement, now is the time to completely pursue the vision by investing in you! Moderate to small aggressive investment strategies is the name of the game, all while continuing to build your net wealth.
(5) Managing the Vision: The key to managing the vision is continual diversified investments. Once the threshold of the initial set of investments has been met, investing in the stock market - along with treasury bills and real estate investments (REITs) - and other higher end investments are the keys to a successful and wealthy portfolio.
(6) Building, Enjoying, Teaching the Legacy: You've worked hard to get to this point. You have followed the process to get you to this point. Now what do you do? Answer: Enjoy the fruits of your labor, then teach not only the second generation (immediate off-spring) but also the third generation how to effectively continue the legacy. In addition to enjoying the fruits of your labor and teaching how to continue the legacy you've built, it is also an opportunity to ensure that your estate is set up the way you would want it to be distributed. Taking care of your loved ones upon incapacitation or mortality is the best way to ensure that your legacy truly remains a legacy for generations to come.